Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kemp's Birthday

On the 8th we celebrated Kemp's 28th birthday. We had a small gathering of friends join us at our home for some delicious peanut butter and chocolate cake. After eating the boys plugged in Rock Band and we had a blast until it was time for everyone to go home. Thanks for those of you who could come! Since we've moved to Utah we've had some hard times feeling very alone. We are grateful for the friends we have made since we've moved here and for the love you have shown us.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That cake looks SO amazing! I want some really bad. :) Happy Birthday Kemp!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Did you make that? If so then I'm your new biggest fan. If not tell me where you got it because I want some! Happy Birthday Kemp! I had forgot that he and B are the same age! Anyway, hope we can chat about our emails soon. Call me. xoxo

Alli said...

Happy birthday to Kemp and congratulations with the pregnancy! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well.