Sunday, October 24, 2010

Witches Night Out

Tana and I had fun preparing for a fun little girls night together. A week or so before we made our skirts and hats. Witches Night Out is located at Gardner Village. It's basically an excuse for girls to get out of the house, dress up, shop, and eat. The caramel apple was my favorite! We also had scones and caramel pop corn. Sooo yummy! I think all we had was sugar the whole time.

Tana's hat
and mine


It was rainy and cold but I still think our outfits are super cute!


ok, so this guy's costume was awesome. It's a little blurry but there's a giant gorilla holding a man inside of a cage. I had to get a picture of it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun and you look so cute! I love the outfit. Maybe someday I'll grow up to be as creative as you!

Coley said...

Your costume is super cute! It looks like tons of fun and the food sounds yummy !

Manning's said...

Cute! You have such a tiny tummy! :)