Monday, October 27, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
This is today!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
For Kemp's 26th birthday (on the 8th) we went to The Melting Pot. We haven't ever eaten there before and we always talked about going. It's not the most amazing food, but it's a really cool experience. Ok, so the dessert was AMAZING, but I think Kemp and I would pick Tex-Mex any day. For those of you who haven't gone, we recommend it....at least once.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Yesterday, Kemp and I went to First Monday, which is a huge flea market type of thing where people sell all kinds of things. It happens the weekend of every first monday of every month. We went to see if selling my jewelry would be a possibility and I think it is. It just depends on how much longer we are going to be in TX.
We just wanted to share a few of our favorites that had websites:
- http://www.ponypal.net This place has tire swings that are shaped like little horses. Great for kids!
- http://www.bty4less.com At the market they were selling Chi products for less than I had seen at other places. Might be worth a look see. They have some good gift ideas.
- All Dolled Up (Children's Custom Embroidery). Unfortunately, they do not have a website, but here's her e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Maybe she could send you some pictures. She had some WAY cute stuff.
- Debbie's Closet (Ladies Shoes). This one also doesn't have a website. But they have some great shoes at great prices! Here's the phone number if you want to check them out: 214-340-2922
- http://www.Heartsofaggieland.com I don't know if any of you are Aggie fans, but this place is perfect if you are.
- http://www.uniquetreasuresoftexas.com This place has furniture items. We fell in love them a table that they had on display at the market! You should check it out. There were some pretty descent prices for the quality they provide.