Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yet Another Craft

Kemp and I have been trying to figure out what we could use to decorate our entertainment center. We have 2 very long shelves that have been sitting pretty much empty ever since we put it together. I always get inspired when I go into my friends' homes. They are all so cute and very well put together. Something that seems to be very popular is getting wooden letters and mod podging scrapbook paper. Kemp and I thought it would be fun to do that for all the different holidays. We seriously were thinking of a holiday for each month throughout the year, but of course we figured out that was a little over kill. We will be making some for the holidays we do decorate for. First, I did our Halloween one and this is the result...it took me all day yesterday but I did it and it was fun for me.

6 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

I want to make some! They are really that easy? I couldn't believe how cute McKenzie's house was. SHe had it decorated so cute. I have no craftiness about me. Help me Whitney :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

cute whit!!! I've wanted to make some of those, next holiday you do call me and I'll make one with ya! I was busy today redoing my barstools... I added a cushion and fabric to the seat and painted them white. (well, I'm only done with one, with tow more to go!) I've been loving fabric lately!

Unknown said...

So cute! My cousin did our last name like that as a wedding present. We hung it up on the wall. I'd love to learn how to do it myself!

Paul and Tana Castleberry said...

so cute!! when we have our own place i'm totally going to make some. you are craft queen!

Brittany said...

These are SO cute!!! I'm hoping one day I will be crafty but so far nothing yet! haha

Adam and Janelle said...

That looks so cute! I've been wanted to do that. You'll have to teach me some time.