Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whitney's Birthday

Ok, so my birthday was Jan 7th. I'm still trying to catch up with my posts. But I have to brag because my Kemp is such a sweetie! My birthday has always been hard because we have our anniversary Dec 16th (3 years!!!), Christmas, New Years, and then my birthday. By the times my birthday comes around we always feel like we've spent so much money...but Kemp never lets me down. We went out to eat which was all I thought we were doing. Once we were done eating we got in the car and headed...away from our house. I had no idea what he was doing. We ended up driving into a small airport...my jaw dropped and I said what are we doing here?! He said "We are going to fly". I was a little nervous being in such a small plane but the views through the valley were so pretty! I loved it! Kemp even got to fly a little (I was chicken).

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is that!!? Did you have a blast! That is so awesome that you guys got to do that!

JaMie said...

wow! impressive Kemp.

Aimee Jones said...

That's pretty amazing! What a sweet hubby.

3 years?! Dang, it seems like yesterday yall were engaged! Congrats!

abichristi said...

Happy Birthday! How unique and exciting!