Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walking for MS

2010 Walk MS email Header

The National MS Society is kicking off Walk MS 2010: Salt Lake City, Presented by Questar. Kemp and I am planning to be a part of this inspiring event and I am asking you to join me in the movement to MS by making a contribution to support my effort.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the unpredictability of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Please help by making a donation - large or small - to end MS. Or, why not join me at the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds to make a difference.

I am always trying to find ways to help and make a difference. The girls from my work told me about this and I said hey why not?

No comments: