Friday, January 30, 2009

We are Making a Move

Well, I guess it's safe to officially say that we are going to move to Utah. We have been debating over it for a while, but the time has come. We feel good about the decision and think that it's where we need to be right now it our lives. One of my girlfriends, Kirsten, helped me get a job out there working with Deseret Biologicals. They specialize in homeopathics, which has to do with developing and creating natural remedies to allergies and other things. (Correct me if I'm wrong Kristen) I'm excited to work there and try out their products and see if we can find something that will help me with my allergies to dairy. Kemp also has a job lined up, but it's not 100% yet. I'm sure the Lord will bless us and him with a job as we make our way to Utah.

10 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

COOL! When are you guys planning on coming out to Utah? The company you are going to work for sounds cool. You will have to let me know what you find out about nut allergies!

Lindsey said...

Good luck with the move! Are you guys planning on doing APX again this summer?

Collin and Tiffany said...

That's exciting!! Where in Utah are you moving to?

Heidi said...

Good Choice! We are excited that you will be closer.

Amber said...

How fun! You guys will be close to Marc and Nicky again and who knows we may be there in a few months... maybe :) Matt has applied to 12 law schools so we could really be just about anywhere.

THE HANSEN'S said...

Whoo Hoo! That is soo exciting. I know it will all work out for you! Then we can see you more often. Good Luck to you both.

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

How exciting for you two!!! I can't wait until we're done with college and get to move around the country for the Army, graduate school, and jobs. Life takes you cool places! :D

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Yeah, I think we're planning on Jake putting a few years into the military to get SVU paid for and hopefully graduate school. So by the time he gets out he should be pretty marketable. Yay!

The Pates said...

Congrats! I hope all is great with your Family!

abichristi said...

Where in Utah are you moving to?
The thing I remember about that restaurant is getting something stuck in my teeth my very first bite and spending the rest of the time trying get it out without Luke noticing! How is your puppy?