Monday, January 10, 2011

26 weeks

I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable, but that isn't comparable to how sick I was the 1st trimester. I'd rather feel like I do now than ever experience being on my death bed the 1st 20 weeks again. I can feel her move more, but Kemp has only felt her move once. I keep trying to hurry and grab his hand but she always stops once he has a chance to put his hand on my belly. I guess that's usually how it works. She is such a tease. It's still crazy to look at my belly in the mirror knowing that there's a little person in there. What an amazing way to bring people into this world. I just hope Kemp and I can take care of her in every good way possible.

4 comments:

Julie Carlile said...

You will do a great job! Jake was always bummed that he couldn't feel Kambree and then one day he was talking to her and put his head on my tummy. She did a pretty hard kick to let him know she didn't like him laying on her. At the end he could feel her all the time.

Unknown said...

You're going to be amazing parents!!! What a Yucky little girl!

Unknown said...

Woah there! You're getting big, just like me! It is kinda weird but so totally awesome at the same time. As for the kicking, Tony hadn't felt the baby move much until one night at your parents' last week. We were laying there in bed and the baby decided to practice kung-fu...for a long time. Tony had a blast.

JaMie said...

You look ADORABLE!