Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 Year Anniversary Dec. 16th

Kemp and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary a few weeks ago. I surprised him with a trip to Urban Retreat Spa that ended up taking us 2.5 hours to get to. The spa is located in Salt Lake City so it should have only taken us maybe an hour but there was an accident that caused a delay of 90 minutes. We got off of the highway in hopes that we could still make it to our appointment on time but we ended up being an hour late. Originally I had planned for us to do their couples retreat and both have a 60 minute massage. Unfortunately they had other customers who did not get held up by traffic so Kemp got the mssage and I got a facial. I was a little upset when I called the spa and had to make the changes but it was very relaxing and worth it. Kemp was in charge of the rest of the evening. We didn't have time to go change clothes since we were an hour plus behind schedule but Kemp took us to the Chef's Table for dinner. It was really yummy! Although traffic was crazy to all of our destinations, it was wonderful and we had a fun time together.

No comments: