Sunday, October 25, 2009

Witches Night Out

Nicky Hadfield text me at work on the 16th and invited me to go with her to Gardener's Village for a witches night out. Gardener's Village has a lot of different shops and every Halloween they have a girl's night. Everyone dresses up like witches and the entire place is decorated with witches. We ate delicious caramel apples and had a blast! I was very surprised because I thought Nicky had family coming too but it ended up being just us. It was exactly what I needed. Life gets busy for everyone so it was really nice to do something spontaneous again. Right after work I went and bought fabric and we threw together my skirt before we left.

2 comments:

THE HANSEN'S said...

SOOOO FUN ! You two look fantastic. I had no idea they had that. We should get a big group next year!

The Pates said...

That looks like fun. U guys looked super cute in ur tu-tu skirts! :-) I made Alyssa a cute tu-tu to wear with her cheaply made wal-mart Cat costume! Love it.