Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Goodwin

This year for Kemp's birthday I really tried my best to surprise him. I usually have a hard time holding things back. For example, Kemp got his birthday gifts last Sunday. I just couldn't wait anymore! I don't know what my problem is. But for his real surprise, I got a few of our friends to meet us at Olive Garden. I invited Marc and Nicky to go out to eat with us (Kemp knew that much). So we headed down to Provo and once we got off the highway and headed towards Olive Garden, we had him put on a blind fold. Once we got there I made sure everyone was there at our table, went back outside and got Kemp, and guided him (still blind folded) to our table. Once we walked in there were a few people that said "oh you brought him to Chucky Cheese!" lol. It was fun of them to add a little something to throw him off. I got Kemp to the head of the table...I took off his blind fold and surprise! Everyone did such a great job getting there on time. It turned out perfect! Thank you everyone!Marc & NickyNicky, Marc, Rich, and KeshiaJay, Tina, Addy (I promise she's laughing), and Nay Nay peeking Matt, Amber, Ana, and their new little boy hiding in Amber's armsBrandon (Sorry Kristen, I should have taken a pic before you needed to take care of little Olivia)
I think this is the first time that Whitney has ever really surprised me. It was awesome to see our friends together. Thank you for coming. And thank you to Whitney for being so great.

1 comment:

The Oakeys said...

27! Dang. You're old Kempicus. I'm glad I stopped at 25. Looks like you are guys having a great time there in Utah.