Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Accessories!

This weekend we had something friends visit, which we ALWAYS love! Danielle stayed the night as she made her drive from Texas back to Idaho. Ryan and Mylissa came to see a family member get baptized and they stayed with us a couple nights. Last night while the boys played their games we got creative and painted this master piece! Originally I had asked Mylissa to paint the middle piece. She brought it with her and Kemp & I thought she did an amazing job! We decided it would look even better to add the other two pieces. By the way we have purchased a home and the closing date is Aug 8th! We are moving in a week!!! Anyways, there's a wall in our soon to be living room that I think this would look perfect on. It matches our living room colors perfectly. I can't wait to move in and hang this on our wall. I think it might be the first thing I do :)

3 comments:

Britt and Brett said...

that is so cute! i love it! is there a secret or a trick to it? i'm in this whole decorating my home kick and love new ideas!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

This looks amazing Whit!!! I can't wait to see it in your new home!!!

Lesley Wright said...

Those are so fun! You have to explain how you did it and what supplies you used. Congrats on your new home, I am excited for you. Where is it located?