Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blankets...and more blankets!

I kind of went crazy making blankets for all of my friends who are having babies. It has been a lot of fun because I've been able to pick out colors that would match their personalities and customize them to the baby.

This one was made for Kristen. Her whole nursery is pink, green, and yellow. I thought it would match really well.
This one was made for Mrs. Taylor. I think this is by far my favorite because of the turquoise.

Tiffany was the lucky one. She got a burp cloth with hers. It was made from scratch....literally. I was just messing around and it probably took me longer to make the burp cloth than the blanket. I just hope it doesn't fall apart ;)
I got to give this one to Lynn last night. And she seemed to love it! yay!
I've had a blast learning how to make all these crafts since I've come to UT. People are so talented and so willing share. I love it!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Out of the 20 blankets I have the one you gave me is honestly my very favorite! These are all adorable. You've got skills!!

Lesley Wright said...

Great work! Such a prefect gift to give. I love the styles. You are so creative.

Luke and Niki said...

I seriously have to agree! I love the blanket you sent. It was perfect! Thank you so much!!

Manning's said...

I DO love my blanket.. it is so adorable and several people that have come over to visit have all complimented on how adorable it is. Thanks again Whitney! :)