Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cheerleading Coach

Kemp and I got a membership at a local gym when we moved to Lehi called the Legacy Center. Everytime we go I always look at their announcement board and one day I saw a flier stating that the Legacy Center is looking for a new cheerleading coach. I was so excited about it and applied immediately. It has been one of my dreams to coach or teach children cheerleading/dance/gymnastics. They hired me immediately and I have been coaching once a week for about 3 weeks now. It has been so much fun! I love it! I've always looked up to my coaches and I hope that I can teach these girls in a way that will help them grow, just like my coaches taught me.

5 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Glad you're loving it! And I'm sure those kiddos love their new teacher!

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

That's so cool!

Alli said...

You'll be an awesome coach!

You don't have to send us anything. The fact that you want to is so sweet, but don't worry about! You're amazing!

The Jayroes said...

so exciting!!

THE HANSEN'S said...

That is fantastic!!!! I'm sure you are fabulous at it! CONGRATS!!!!!