Friday, March 27, 2009

Snowboarding in Brighton

My brother, Tony, came to visit us last weekend to go snowboarding. So, we invited our friends in Las Vegas to join us, Abell and Brit. We had a blast! It was the first time I've gone in about 10 years and Brit has never snowboarded. So, Brit and I were falling all over the place. We woke up really sore the next day. It's kind of a bummer that the season for skiing is pretty much over. I would love to go more often!

Kemp, me, Tony, Abell, Brit

4 comments:

Collin and Tiffany said...

Fun!! I've never been snowboarding and I feel like Collin doesn't want to take me cause he'd spend the whole time teaching me instead of doing cool jumps and tricks. I really have no balance so I'd probably spend the whole time falling and bruising, but I'd like to do it sometime. I just read your comment about bunco and I think that's a great idea!! I would love to participate and host and stuff!!

Aimee Jones said...

Oh my that looks so fun! I have never been snowboarding or skiing or around a lot of snow for that matter :)

megan said...

Whitney! Ryan and i have been enjoying catching up with your blog...the snowboarding looks fun!! I know how you feel about the falling over stuff...I can't even get off the ski lift without knocking everyone over.

Elizabeth and Tyler said...

It is really neat that you have the church link on your site. I would like to do that. What do I have to do to set that up? Looks like you had a great time on your trip.