Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trade Show

We did our first trade show over this past weekend. It was pretty crazy. I really had to step out of my comfort zone and talk to people like crazy. It was really uncomfortable at first but I felt like a pro by the of Saturday. Here are some pictures of my booth. We also featured Kylie's Cards and Charms by Lea at our booth.
Kylie's Cards
Kylie's cards has some really cute stuff, if you haven't checked them out already you should! I love to get their wedding and birthday cards for my girlfriends! Jamie Hilton is the creator of these unique cards. Each one is embellished with a rhinestone.
Charms by Lea
Charms by Lea is a great christmas gift idea or an any gift idea. She can customize them to have an initial put on them, have a picture put in it, or both! Check out her website to see all her samples/ideas.

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

The set-up looks fantastic! You guys go! With your entrepreneurial spirit, you're an inspiration (nevermind that I can't spell that "e" word!)

We miss you guys. Hopefully this note finds you all well! We love to see your new posts!

Jay/Tina/Nene/Addie

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Great job! I love your set up too. What a cute blog!

THE HANSEN'S said...

That looks Awsome Whit! How fun!!