Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kemp's Days Off

Kemp took yesterday and today off to hang out and see Nashville with me before we leave for Texas on Monday. Yesterday we went to the Opry Mall and played glow in the dark putt putt. I won by five strokes. That never happens! I think he let me win....

Today we drove down town to see the Parthenon. It was really amazing to see how they built the original in Athens.This is the statue of Athena...
Can you believe this??? Kemp is still knocking doors on his day off...
In the park by the Parthenon

4 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Awww... Cute couple!!!

Lesley Wright said...

I have never had the desire to go to Nashville, ever. But reading all the fun things in Nashville that you post on your blog, Nashville is now a place I would like to check out. Thanks for the knowledge.

Mrs. Haynie said...

cute pics! hope you guys drive safe!!

The Jayroes said...

ok, so is this all in nashville? or did y'all really go to greece?! haha