Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Makes Marriage Work

As most of you know, I have one more online class to get done in order to be officially "Graduated". I'm taking the class through BYU and it is Parenting.

I don't know about you, but I have several married friends who say they never fight. That is impossible, right? How can a married couple never fight? Kemp and I have our occasional arguments or disagreement, but we always talk things through. Maybe you are the couple that fights more often than other couples....don't worry. If that works for you and your spouse, then you aren't doing anything wrong.

These types of topics are very interesting to me....if you would like to read this article and get some more details on "What makes a marriage work" Click Here.

1 comment:

Lesley Wright said...

Thanks Whitney I will go to the website and order there. I liked the article you suggested to read.