Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tennessee

Since we have both finished school and taken an awesome vacation....we made our way to Hermitage, TN were Kemp is working for APX Alarm for one more summer. We have been here about 2.5 weeks and have met a lot of awesome people, just like we do every summer with APX. The apartments are very nice and we decided to pay for cable for the first time in our married lives, which is awesome! We never had cable while we were in school, so it's nice to finally see all the funny commercials all our friends talk about. This office still has BBQs, but they are on Wednesdays instead of Fridays. So today I got to see the APX boys in action while they played water football. Here are some fun shots....


6 comments:

Jiggle Johnson said...

Hey guys!! Love your blog her is ours! -Katie and Ethen

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

Hey! These pictures are awesome! The guys sure are crazy! Well, here is mine and Jesse's blog! Bunco was fun today, thanks!

Mrs. Haynie said...

hi whitney..im glad i found your blog.:).love the pictures of spain!

Amber said...

Hey I'm glad to see you got a blog! Thanks for the shout out on one of your other posts too, that was sweet of you. My birthday is November 14th. I'm assuming you have Matt's because it is the same as Marc's but if not his is September 2nd. Looks like a lot of fun. I took Ana swimming this week and she loved it!

Aunt Kaitlin said...

Hey again Whit! Cute blog! Looks like y 'all are staying busy as well! I'm jealous y'all got to go to Spain! My dream vaca is a Medeteranian cruise. I'd love that! Anyway, its good to catch up! I really miss y'all! Reading your shout out to all of the SVUers made me miss everyone so so much! Those were such fun and simple times! I'm getting a little teary eyed thinking of y'all! :) Well, are y'all making a voyage out to UT any time soon!? If so let me know! And when do you think you'll visit ID? Anyway, love ya girlie!!! xoxo

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

OOps!!! I just was on my lil sis's account... so the one from Aunt Kaitlin is really from the Rockwoods! lol