Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Genuine Accents Items!

I'm really excited about these two items! I was hanging out with the APX wives and I always look around to see what kind of jewelry they wear. Megan Hobson was wearing an adorable chain necklace that I had to copy! It's not exactly the same but I got really close. So if y'all ever see anything that's really cute and have your camera handy, please send me pictures and help me come up with some more really cute stuff!




And Genuine Accents is having a 4th of july sale! Check out the Genuine Accents blog for more details!

3 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

whitney i love that necklace you made...hmmm, i might have to look into purchasing that :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

K, that is sooo cute! I just sent you an email w/ 3 items and I want to add this necklace to my order as well!!!

Lesley Wright said...

Hi Whitney. This is Lesley from last summer at the San Antonio office. Dave the tech's wife. Well, I occasionally like to look at your blog and see how you guys are doing. I love that necklace and earings. If you make one and want to sell it I am just letting you know that I want to buy it. Let me know if you want to sell me one. Our blog is
dave-lesley.blogspot.com
Let me know