Monday, August 11, 2008

Paint Wars with APX

This is my first time blogging (Kemp) but I thought I'd let you know how the summer is ending up. After a tough day on the doors we decided to shoot each other with paintballs. So we went through thousands of balls one morning with a group of about twenty guys.
Here are some action shots of the war. In the bottom left hand corner Conrad is walking off the field after getting hit (again). He was the other teams best player. In the bottom right hand corner Drew and I were getting sick of the twins so that's me about to blind side Kelly with a shot.


My gun started jamming towards the end of the game so I just started throwing them, Chuck Norris style. Good thing for Cam he was wearing his mask. It was a lot of fun and will definitely look forward to shooting more people in the back (Hobson) in the future.

No comments: